Monday, September 9, 2013

All things through Christ

As I lay her in bed tonight, anxious as ever, I wonder what news I will be faced with tomorrow....
  • Will he give me answers tomorrow?
  • Will he do bloodwork?
  • Will he do another ultrasound?
  • Is he going to confirm that my egg quality is low?
  • Is he going to say it can't be fixed?
  • Is he going to tell me I need a donor egg?
  • Is he going to tell me my best or only chance to get pregnant is with IVF?
  • Can I afford IVF?
  • How will I pay for it?
  • Will it even work? 
  • Or will he tell me I won't be able to have children?
The questions just keep coming and the blood pressure, anxiety, and insomnia continue to rise. I have to take it one day at a time, accept what God has planned for me, and deal with it the best way I know how. My fear is that I will be one that is never able to carry a child, but my faith gives me hope that my Lord above will answer my prayers.... in his own time. One thing I never thought I needed much practice with is patience, but I have definitely been given opportunity after opportunity to practice. Tonight I'll end with asking for prayer. That's it. I ask that you pray that we get the answers we are looking for and the strength to take on any more obstacles put in our path.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. -Deuteronomy 31:8

No comments:

Post a Comment