Wednesday, September 4, 2013

More Bad News

Skipping forward from April through August, I continued to take femara and clomid combined, did acupuncture weekly, continued to take herbal supplements and did our 5th IUI. In addition, we added about 15 new vitamins to our diet in July-August.... yes, I said 15. I read where I should take individual vitamins rather than a multivitamin because the dosage for each is higher.


We also cut out all caffeine, coffee, tea, sodas, alcohol, ect. I drink strictly water. blah! After having no luck mid August, I requested to have my egg quality checked. Why this was never done to begin with, I have NO idea. Shocking, I know! I got a phone call on Tuesday of this week from my current Dr. informing me that the results came back and my egg quality is low. Good egg quality is about a 1 and mine was at a .4. I didn't know what to say. A part of me knew that something else would come between us and getting our little miracle, but the other part wanted to believe that I would catch a break, just once! Anyways, life goes on... does it do me any good to be mad at the Dr for not doing all the things I specifically had to ask for? no. Does it do me any good to dwell on the fact that I now wasted another 8 months trying for our miracle, now knowing my egg quality? no. All I can do is put my best foot forward and move on. I have had several recommendations for Dr. Le in Irving/Las Colinas, so I set an appointment for Tuesday at 11:15.

I will keep my faith, I will continue to pray, I will not give up!

But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded- 2 Chronicles 15:7

No comments:

Post a Comment